Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: DOE, 35 HOUR WORK WEEK, COMMISSION, BONUS, BENEFITS AND PTO!
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Banking experience preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Associate's degree or higher preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Laura Hahamian - State Farm Agent
Do you want a career and not just a job?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2003.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Bronze Tablet
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.yoursfagent.net
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)